Foldable respiratory protection special mask, FFP3 half mask according to DIN EN 149:2001 + A1:2009, color white, with valve and adjustable nose piece
- FFP = Filtering Face Pieces = particle-filtering half mask as breath and smell protection.
- Particle filtering half mask to protect the respiratory tract.
- Protection class: FFP3 NR (not reusable) according to standard DIN EN 149:2001 + A1:2009.
- FFP3 masks capture at least 99 % of the airborne particles down to a size of 0.6 µm.
- They protect against toxic, carcinogenic and radioactive particles. The mask protects up to 30 times of the MAK value.
- Self protection against airborne infections. Proven protection against influenza and SARS-CoV-2 viruses.
- Respirator with an exhalation valve in shell-shaped form.
- Adjustable nose clip for an optimal fit.
- Reliable protection.
- Low exhalation resistance.
- Comfortable and skin-friendly. Made of nonwoven.
- High wearing comfort thanks to elastic fastening straps that do not press behind the ears.
Put on the mask:
- Pull the lower headgear over your head and place it on the neck.
- Get in with your chin, then pull over your nose.
- Fasten the top headband above the ears.
- Press and adjust the nose clip with both index fingers.
- Check that the mask is seated correctly - correct if air escapes.
- Respirators must be kept dry and in a clean environment in a closed container.
- Temperature range: -10 to 45 ° C.
- Before using the respirator, check for visible defects (e.g. breaks, cracks) and functionality.
- When putting on the mask, make sure that there is an adequate seal. Beards or deep scars can cause a leak between the mask and face and thus pose a risk to the user.
- Improper use can lead to serious physical damage.
- This protective mask must not be used in an explosive atmosphere.
- Not suitable for escape purposes.
- Half masks should not be used for longer than 8 hours.
Instruction for use Filtering pace-piece respirators