The air freshener MAIA is a small renovation device.
It effectively removes odors from nicotine, moisture, animals and mold.
The air freshener MAIA is suitable for odor remediation in burial or transfer vehicles, hygiene, cooling, or laying out rooms and in basements, washrooms, garbage rooms and other places with unpleasant odors. MAIA is also used for professional odor rehabilitation of housing, kitchens, locker rooms, hotel rooms and cars.
- MAIA is a room air freshener that neutralizes unpleasant smells and eliminates harmful substances from the air.
- The device works statically (i.e. without fan).
- It is characterized by the high efficiency, the quick effect and the flexible use of the Bioxigen® system for disinfection, air freshening and improving the air quality in rooms in the funeral branch.
- The device with a linear design is suitable for installation or hanging on the wall.
- MAIA is very easy to maintain.
- MAIA is a class IIA medical device. After correct installation, MAIA receives the "Bollino Verde" seal of approval from Bioxigen®. The seal of approval confirms that the room is disinfected around the clock.
- MAIA is suitable for air volumes in the range of 80 m³ up to 100 m³. The air volume can fluctuate depending on the air quality and VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Made in Italy.
Both cigarette, fire, modernization, urine, cooking odors and much more can be eliminated with the air freshener MAIA. What remains is a healthy, fresh air.
| Technical data
| Recommended room size
|| 80 - 100 m³
|| Quartz capacitor 1 x L200
| Dimensions L x B x H (mm)
|| 335 x 110 x 125
|| 1.2 kg
|| white plastic case
| Nominal voltage
|| 230 V / 50 Hz
| Nominal output
|| 25 W
Ambient temperatures of +1° till +35 °C.